This stunning mains powered micro motor e-file is ideal for a clinic wanting something to look as well as it performs. Made from a solid block white polycarbonate shell this compact yet very sturdy control unit boasts some impressive power;
- 0 - 30,000 RPM.
- Automatic Safety Overload Protection System
- LED Backlit Panel with Digital Display
- 2.9 Ncm of Torque - good power at low RPM.
- Stainless steel handpiece with easy-twist to open and lock chuck.
- 1.5m handpiece cord length (coil lead)
- Comes with handpiece stand and foot pedal (variable speed pedal available upon request, extra cost)
Please note that your hand piece for your e-file machine will need a service from 6 months – 1 year depending on how much you have used it. With use over time, the bearings and carbon brushes inside your hand piece will get worn down and will need replacing. A service with replace these parts and our technician will clean your hand piece from any dust that may have accumulated on the inside. This is classed as wear and tear and is not covered under warranty. You can purchase the service from our website.