Give clients stronger, light weight and natural long-lasting nails with the Kiara Sky Color Dip System Starter Kit. Our easy-to-use dip powders feel natural, do not damage the nail bed and are a healthier alternative in nail enhancements. Formulated without harsh chemicals and contains complex bonds that keep it from chipping, discoloring and lifting. Our all-inclusive color dip powder professional nail kit comes with everything you need for creative dip designs and beautiful full coverage. Exclusive to this kit are three brand new limited edition colors. Anything is possible with the Kiara Sky Color Dip System Starter Kit! See why Kiara Sky is voted the #1 Beauty Product to try by INSIDER Beauty!
Dip System Starter Kit Includes:
- Bond (.5 fl oz)
- Base (.5 fl oz)
- Seal Protect (.5 fl oz)
- Top (.5 fl oz)
- Nourish Oil (.5 fl oz)
- Brush Saver (.5 fl oz)
- Natural Powder (1 oz)
- Clear Powder (1 oz)
- Signature Color Powder (Nude) (1 oz)
- Signature Color Powder (Red) (1 oz)
- Signature Color Powder (Gold Glitter) (1 oz)
- KS Recycle System
Made in the USA
Video instruction available on following youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAdIhYCtzpo
How to Apply Dip Powder
Applying dip powder on nail tip extensions
1. File off the natural shine from the nail bed.
2. Glue the nail tip to the nail bed.
3. Even out the tip to the nail by filing.
4. Apply BOND to the natural nail bed (not the fake tip).
5. Apply BASE to the crease where the tip meets the natural nail.
6. Dip in Natural Dip Powder.
7. Apply BASE to ¾ of the nail from the tip down.
8. Dip in Natural dip powder.
9. Let Air dry.
10. Apply BASE to the entire nail.
11. Dip into desired color.
12. Apply BASE to the entire nail.
13. Dip into desired color.
14. Apply BASE.
15. Dip into Clear Dip powder.
16. Apply SEAL PROTECT directly onto Clear powder.
17. File/ Shape/ buff.
18. Wipe down with alcohol.
19. Have client wash their hands.
20. Apply SEAL PROTECT.
21. Wipe with a clean lint free cloth to evenly spread the SEAL PROTECT.
22. Apply TOP COAT and let air dry.
23. Apply TOP COAT and let air dry.
Steps 5 & 6 can be omitted if applying on natural nails without a tip extension.
* Brush Saver: The last bottle is for cleaning brushes between and during applications, dissolving any leftover powder. It maintains a soft and clean brush during applications.
**Should the base or top coat go thick or gloopy we would recommend you let the bottle sit in hot water for at least 3 minute.